Wedding Weekend @ The Ranch
Book for Two Full Days, Rehearsal day one, Ceremony and Reception day two, including Overnight Lodging for 10- 43 guests in The Lodge and Glamping Cabins at The Ranch.
This includes a 60 minute initial consultation with the bride and groom to discuss both the wedding ceremony and reception.
Standard Package Items Included:
- The Log Lodge @ Quaking Aspen: Use of the common areas, 5 bedrooms suites (sleep 10-23 guests) with bath en suite in the 5000sqft hand scribed Log Lodge for wedding attendees as assigned by the bridal party. Package includes lodging in the 5 Lodge suites. Relax outside on 2 large patios and 3 decks, or indoors in the majestic Great Room or the large Family Room with Shuffle Board, Foos Ball, Table Tennis, and media streaming on the large TV. Check in/out at noon.
- Ceremony Site Location (your choice):
- Rustic Barn: Our authentic, board and baton style Horse Barn with 2400sqft of indoor reception activities/dance, two(2) bars, covered band/DJ platform, huge covered deck/open air balcony, and a 2600sqft elegant post and beam, optionally covered, pergola for dining/dancing off the front of the barn.
- Pond with a Dock:The dock on our two(2) acre pond is 12'x20' and has fast become one of our most popular ceremony sites.
- East Rosebud River Frontage:Our most popular ceremony site at The Ranch, on the river's edge, speaks for itself!
- Numerous other options on property - use your vision!
- Rehearsal at ceremony site of your choice and Rehearsal Dinner on the Historic 1907 Trestle Bridge
- Photo op Locations: Entire property, including the Historic 1907 Trestle Bridge (lighted), hill top with beautiful views of the Beartooth Mountains, East Rosebud River Valley, and river's edge.
- Access to all Ranch Owned Equipment and Decor: Banquet tables and white wedding chairs for up to 300 guests included. Many decor items, too numerous to list, all included, as-is condition, wedding parties are welcome to use all, some, or none of our decor at additional no charge. Must be packaged and returned in the same condition as received.
**Optional Farm Harvest tables with benches or chiavari style chairs with padded seat (additional rental charge applies)
- Catering: The Ranch food catering staff will prepare and serve all food for guests. See sample menu, all menu’s will be customized to the wedding party’s preferences. References provided upon request! Absolutely, NO outside food catering allowed on premises.
- Bar Service:The Ranch will setup and staff a full bar for the wedding reception celebration at no additional fee. Absolutely NO outside alcohol allowed on premises. **Complimentary and open bar options are available and customized to each wedding party specifications!
- LuxRustic Glamping Cabins @ The Ranch: Five(5) King Suite Glamping Cabins each with full bath, queen sofa sleeper and decor befitting rustic comfort on the river at The Ranch. Add'l fee's apply $250 - 1/2 guests, add $100 for 3/4 guests, max capacity. Check-in/out 4pm/10am!
- RV Parking sites: The Ranch has numerous RV parking location with and without power. $50 per site.
- Affiliated Off-Site Lodging: The Ranch can facilitate alternate lodging accommodations for up to an additional 120 guests if desired.
Full Wedding Planning and Coordination